Microsoft has started releasing the update for Windows Phone Mango selected and some terminals, although technically it looks like a version “7.5″, the software is ever made to the more ponderous operating system. Microsoft wants to get serious about the competition and at the level of large competitors, iPhone OS to Android, without being penalized by the lack of small basic functionality.
Early reviews reveal the turning point: Windows Phone Mango is a great operating system, quite like the bitter “enemies”. IntoMobile bloggers have been testing the OS update and provide a first video review, but meanwhile we can summarize the key points found.
- The same user interface responsive and aesthetically pleasing
- Third-party multi-tasking quite like that of competitors
- Even more seamless integration of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Live more flexible hub with access to third party
- IE9 the browser much improved browsing experience with smooth and seamless
- Many small changes and customizations
- Strong integration with the cloud
- Integration with upgradeable Google
- Application selection is better, but it is still impractical compared to iPhone OS and Android
- Live hubs are not as useful as Microsoft claims
- Landscape orientation is missing in some applications
- Total small problems to solve.
- For the full review, I refer you to the source.