Yesterday we left them a way to unlock or release the HTC Sensation (Sensation View unlocking HTC). Recall that the method seen before mind is the first thing to do if or when, and if we fail we just pass the method we will show below.
Like the first method of release there are certain requirements, qualifications and skills we need to know before hand.
Requirements that need to release the HTC Sensation
We will have to be S-OFF (if you’re still not done with the following application Revolutionary)
Having the applications or Revolutionary Clockwork Recovery, since you need to make a nandroid backup
Install the application Titanium Backup, can be found in the Android Market, we help make the nandroid Backup.
Taking the above mentioned tools and applications can initiate and release HTC Sensation for any mobile operator.
Steps to unlock your HTC Sensation
1. The first thing is to use the program Recovery and make a backup nandroid. It is necessary to nandroid backup for a factory reset, remember that this completely removes all data stored on your computer, or you will lose anything you have a backup to the terminal.
2. For backup only Titanium Backup (Menu> Batch> data + Apps Backup systems with Data)
3. We will have to make a download of a file for it PG58DIAG.nbh. Once downloaded copy it to the root of the SD
4. Now the next step is to restart the computer, we will do the continue way: We turn off the computer, pressed off simultaneously for a few seconds the volume down key and the ignition
5. Once we receive the Bootloader menu, press the volume key to DIAG option and follow the instructions on screen.
6. Pressed the button to select “Clean S58 Data”, this will do twice
7. Once we finish with this team be discharged for use with any SIM.
8. Now to make it working properly we have to delete the file and restart the HTC PG58DIAG.nbh Sensation with a SIM other than the operator.